The Dummies Helped contest is back because I’ve written two new Dummies books and crossed those tasks off my whiteboard. Wiley will publish Programming Interviews for Dummies and Instagram for Dummies this month.
I co-authored Programming Interviews for Dummies with John Sonmez. If you or a programmer you know needs a new job, this is the book to get said programmer off on the right foot. Here’s what you’ll learn in this book:
- Prepare for the most common interview questions.
- Get insight into the process from the interviewer’s point of view.
- Know what companies want so you can be the top candidate.
- Establish an account and start posting photos.
- Increase your exposure by using hashtags.
- Use stories and IGTV to connect in new ways.
Now that the Dummies Helped contest is back, how do you start? All you have to do is share a video on Facebook or Instagram detailing how a specific Dummies book has changed your life. That’s all! Then you get to pick any Dummies book for free — including one of my two new books! At this time, Wiley is only accepting submissions from the United States.
To learn more about the contest, check out this link. Enjoy!